Molzen Corbin has developed a solid reputation in New Mexico for designing and reinforcing the safety and efficiency of airfields throughout the State — from small general aviation airports such as Jal Municipal Airport, to the Albuquerque International Sunport, and to the runway at Spaceport America, the world’s first purpose-built, commercial spaceport.
We aren’t limited to runways, taxiways, lighting systems and aprons. We understand that an airport’s impact extends well beyond the runway, so our “basic” services extend beyond the design board and construction site. We often assist with identifying and securing the funding while focusing on solving the unique challenges that each airport faces. In short, our services are comprehensively focused to meet and solve the specific challenges that an airport faces.
Elements of Expertise
- Airfield Paving Design Including Runways, Taxiways, Taxilanes, Helipads, and Aprons
- Airfield Lighting, Signage, and NAVAID Design
- Airfield Pavement Rehabilitation
- Automated Weather Observing System (AWOS) Design
- Airport Development Services - Parking Areas, Access Roads, Grading and Drainage, Site Utilities
- Design of Airport Terminals, Air Rescue & Fire Fighting, and Maintenance Buildings
- FAA and NMDOT-AD Grants Administration
- DBE Program Administration
- Drainage Master Planning and Design
- Environmental Documents
- Fencing, Security, & Wildlife Management
- Major Aviation Equipment Procurement