Our civil engineers work hard to keep New Mexico’s transportation running safely and smoothly. At Molzen Corbin, we master plan and design many of the high-profile highways, roads, and streets that connect the State’s transportation network. Molzen Corbin routinely performs corridor and alignment studies, as well as designing and improving roads and multimodal thoroughfares. Our work incorporates state-of-the-art technology and harmonizes with natural surroundings.
Elements of Expertise
- Comprehensive Roadway Design, Including Urban, Rural, and Interstate Roadways
- Corridor, Location, and Alignment Studies
- Transportation Master Planning
- Preparation of Preliminary and Final Drainage Reports for Roadway Projects
- Multimodal Pedestrian Bicycle and Transit Facilities
- Review of Transportation Elements in Developments