Our company is structured and staffed specifically to provide responsive and efficient engineering and architectural services to public entities. It is no surprise that working with growing communities on a long-term basis, serving as your city engineer, has been our core business for over 60 years.
With regional offices strategically located throughout the state and El Paso service area, our client communities are where we live and work, consequently we share a common interest as we guide your community toward sustainable growth. We offer a specialized project team consisting of an experienced project manager and lead engineers in all required disciplines to meet your day-to-day and long-term engineering and planning needs. This allows us to employ a unique approach to long-term planning and projects based on personal experience with local issues that enables our team deliver nationally competitive state-of-art innovation and expertise with a personal, local touch.
Benefits of On-Call with Us
- Reduced burden on procurement and finance operations
- Immediate natural disaster and emergency response
- Flexible support for both projects and day-to-day operations
- Rapid access to technical expertise and historical knowledge
- Affordable and predictable monthly costs for services
- Full project life cycle services from funding to ribbon-cutting
Kevin W. Eades, P.E.Principal Engineer
On-call clients Past and Present: Molzen Corbin has 60 years of on-call experience throughout New Mexico. See some of the wonderful clients we've worked with below and view the various types of projects we've helped them with by clicking on the name of the client.