If it requires electricity, chances are that we have done it before. Our electrical engineers offer extensive experience in troubleshooting, analyzing, and designing innovative and reliable electrical systems for projects of any size. We pride ourselves in designs that are sustainable, innovative, reliable, and user-friendly.
Elements of Expertise
- Power Distribution of Systems 25kV and Less
- Interior/Exterior, Parking Lot/Structures, and Street Lighting
- Solar/Photovoltaic Array
- Cogeneration System
- Airfield Lighting Design
- Lightning Protection
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) System
- Water System Facility
- Wastewater System Facility
- Storm Pump Station
- Instrumentation and Controls (I&C)
- Operation and Maintenance Manual and Training
- Construction Observation and Field Reporting
- Municipal Building Electrical Upgrades
- Roadway Lighting Design
Daniel Gonzales, P.E.Principal Engineer
Rob Hanks, P.E.
Andrew Reilly, P.E.